Key Accountabilities :
• Integrate in multidisciplinary team offshore.
• Work in synergy with facilities engineering team, to implement engineering standards and details in the construction and installation drawings.
• Manage contractor personnel onsite offshore, to deliver on engineering projects.
• Integrate reviews on facilities field modifications and ensure facilities engineering standards are followed as part of Management of change process.
• Frontline engineer responsible for the step-by-step implementation of the procedures and details in the Permit To Work (PTW), Safe Work Plan (SWP) and Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
• Transfer knowledge and experience to the technicians on the frontline and supervise all their activities
• Provide general technical and operational support to Operations and be active in semi-annual facilities review.
• Collaborate with various departments particularly Operations and HSSE, to assure project management is executed on site with strict adherence to APCC procedures and HSSE management system.
• Assure safe project delivery on time and schedule
• Identify gaps if any in the SWP, JHA, PTW, daily Operations and flag as required to the project engineers, and supervisors offshore.
• Carry out platform readiness assurance to identify hazards and close gaps before kick-off of projects on any platform
• Prepare project updates, documentation, and reports.
• Assure all project materials, prefabricated structures and equipment are safely stored and can be accounted for when required.
• Conduct construction/installation supervision in accordance with the company’s HSE management system
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
• Prepare PTW and follow up to assure all SWP and JHA are understood by the team and implemented in detail.
• N.B: The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned
• Minimum B.Sc. degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil or Electrical/Control Engineering with preferably experience in offshore facilities.
• 5 years in the industry, preferably in supervision of offshore oil and gas projects.
• Carry out tasks in accordance with Company Policy and the BOCP (Base Operational Control Procedures).
• Have a good knowledge of offshore and onshore operations.
• Be familiar with equipment and material used for Production, Facilities and Drilling, ***and Well Intervention.
• Meet all HSE, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
• Utilize resources from within and outside own department.
• Lead a project team comprising both full and part time dedicated staff.
• Coordinate project development and execution in a brown field environment.
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Published on : Oct 07,2021
Deadline : Nov 01,2021
Vacancy no : 1
Job Type : Contract
Experience Level : Mid Level
Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location : Douala, Douala, Cameroon