• Assist the HSSE team in harmonizing departmental related processes in line with the corporate vision.
• Support implementation of the HSSE and Quality Management systems.
• Support the development of Quality Control and HSSE Management system processes.
• Strive for continual improvement of management system processes, reporting and implementation
• Make input to monthly, quarterly and annual quality and HSSE reports/ reviews.
• Participate in monitoring and evaluation of internal processes in line with the annual objectives.
• BSc. or higher in Quality or HSSE Management. Certified HSSE professional will be an advantage.
• Minimum 03 years in the Oil and Gas, chemical and allied or Energy industry in a similar position (Development, maintenance and implementation of Safety and Quality Management systems)
• Excellent Team spirit.
• Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word.
• Experience in Quality and HSSE Management system implementation and monitoring is desired.
• Good knowledge of international standards (ISO 45001, 9001 etc.) is required
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Experience in dealing with diverse teams and contractors
• Willingness to coach and serve customers.
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Published on : Oct 12,2021
Deadline : Nov 01,2021
Vacancy no : 1
Job Type : Contract
Experience Level : Mid Level
Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location : Douala, Douala, Cameroon