• Update stock data base with new items as proposed by end users using the spend categorization hierarchy
• Create Stock Replenishment requests as required after approval
• Analyze stock levels based on min/max and update to meet user needs
• Prepare and provide picking lists of demand items to Warehouse operators
• Receive material into Proactis against delivery notes, packing lists or commercial invoices
• Issue material from stores once picking has been done and lists submitted
• Receive material needs from Offshore, Drilling, Production, facilities, PUMA etc. and action
• Understand and implement procedures to manage duplicates and inappropriate descriptions
• Monitor stock outs and clear once new deliveries and done
• Maintain optimal stock levels for all stock items using min/max levels
• Document all stock movements (picking lists, adjustment vouchers, Returns)
• Assist Team Lead as needed
• Contribute to a sound Management of more than 15000 line items at 98 % accuracy
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
• N.B: The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant academic field.
• 2 years of exposure to Oil and Gas production operations will be a considerable plus.
• Good knowledge of Stock Management
• High potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly high.
• Honest, result-oriented, respect for others, self-confident team player.
• Deal with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
• Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be a plus.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Published on : Oct 12,2021
Deadline : Nov 01,2021
Vacancy no : 1
Job Type : Contract
Experience Level : Mid Level
Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location : Douala, Douala, Cameroon