• Perform cyclic stock / stock taking checks, report discrepancies, reconcile and suggest necessary adjustments to stock balances.
• Keep record of all interactions and transactions of data regarding inventory inquires.
• Understand and implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiring.
• Control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
• Transfer material from Houston Transit, ex works, etc. to Douala sub locations once delivered.
• Carry out warehouse-to-warehouse Proactis transfers as required for inventory accuracy
• Store items orderly and easily accessible in warehouse based on protocol.
• Document all inventory movements (shelving recorders, sub location changes, packing lists, etc.).
• Resource person for cycle count and stock audits.
• Assist Team Lead as needed
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
• N.B: The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant academic field.
• 2-3 years of exposure to Oil and Gas production operations will be a considerable plus.
• Good knowledge of offshore equipment.
• High potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly high.
• Honest, result-oriented, respect for others, self-confident team player.
• Deal with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
• Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be a plus.
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Published on : Oct 12,2021
Deadline : Nov 01,2021
Vacancy no : 1
Job Type : Contract
Experience Level : Mid Level
Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location : Douala, Douala, Cameroon