The Container Repairs Supervisor will be managing all container repair activities.
Main Mission/ Result Area
· Support and supervise your team to ensure the efficient execution of operations.
· Define performance targets and deadlines in line with the projects and the organization’s strategy.
· Organize the teams' work and ensure that they understand the tasks assigned to them.
· Supervise the repair work and supervise its teams in their various daily tasks.
· Updates activity monitoring, identifying deviations from objectives
· checks the progress of container repair operations
· Monitor and verify the work progress of container repairs, identifying anomalies and implementing corrective measures
· Respect all safety regulations regarding welding and painting tasks
· Bachelor’s degree in Transport & Logistics.
· Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar position.
· Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word
· Excellent Reporting and records keeping skills.
· Actively engages and respects the diverse contributions of team.
· Excellent Team spirit.
· Innovation and autonomous work ability will be appreciated.
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Published on : May 11,2023
Deadline : May 31,2023
Vacancy no : 1
Job Type : Full Time
Experience Level : Mid Level
Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location : Douala, Douala, Cameroon